THC-Infused Raspberry Cream Pie
Updated: Feb 28
Raspberries and cream pair perfectly with each other; especially in the summer heat. Including herbal butter (of any kind) in the crust really sets off the flavor of this pie; but using cannabis butter gives it a very special kick to boost!
1.5 Cups of crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
1/3 Cup chopped pecans
1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter (or regular butter works too)
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2/3 Cup Confectioners sugar
2 Tablespoons Grand Mariner liquor (or orange liquor)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
1 Cup sugar
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
3 Tablespoons water
2.5 Cups fresh or frozen raspberries
Prep: 30 mins
Ready in: 3 Hours
1. Combine the wafer crumbs, pecans, and butter; and form into a pie crust by pressing the mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
2. Combine the cream cheese, confectioners sugar, liquor, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Fold in whipped cream and spread into crust evenly. Chill until serving.
4. Combine the sugar, cornstarch, water, and 1.5 cups of raspberries in a small saucepan.
5. Bring the saucepan to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir the pot regularly.
6. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate the topping until cool.
7. Spread the filling over the topping and garnish with remaining berries.
Serving Size: 1 Piece
Calories: 507, Fat: 28g (14g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 61g carbohydrates (46g sugar, 4 fiber), 4g protein